Our commitment is to give your industrial materials a new life cycle.
- You bring us the goods or we pick them up (we are always swept clean!)
- You will be paid fairly (everything clarified in advance)
- We store the goods and restore in an emergency
- Goods are exported by us all over the world to experience a second life cycle.
In the 21st century, the concept of sustainable development has gained special relevance. It is the responsibility of society to be considerate of future generations. So it is also our task to live up to this mission statement. Our task is to bring industrial spare parts, such as electric motors, industrial controls, frequency converters, etc., to a second product life cycle. We are a sustainable service provider for global industry. We are responsible for converting your discontinued assemblies or stored spare parts into a second product life cycle and thus keeping not only our, but above all your ecological footprint as small as possible.
The motto "Use instead of own", newly developed under sustainability aspects, not only has the potential to restructure our society, but above all influences industry. Why store large quantities of spare parts or overproduction when they can be used efficiently elsewhere? Spare parts that have been stored uselessly for years can be liquidated by the company and fed into a second product life cycle by us. Your advantage here is not only the liquidation proceeds, but above all the reduction of your ecological footprint.
This is how we reduce your ecological footprint:
- purchase of your goods
- On-site pickup/dismantling
- Preparation of the individual articles
- Introduction to a second product life cycle under different framework conditions
- Ultimate use of the superfluous stored goods
- liquidation proceeds
- Avoidance of unnecessary storage costs
- Creation of free storage space
- Long-term framework agreements
- Planning security
- Reducing your ecological footprint