Our commitment is to give your industrial materials a new life cycle.
- Sie bringen uns die Ware oder wir holen sie ab (Wir sind immer besenrein!)
- Sie werden fair vergütet (Im Vorfeld alles abgeklärt)
- Wir lagern die Ware und restaurieren im Notfall
- Ware wird von uns in die ganze Welt exportiert um einen zweiten Lebenszyklus zu erfahren.
In the 21st century, the guiding principle of sustainable development has gained particular relevance. It is the responsibility of society to take account of future generations. Thus, it is also our task to live up to this guiding principle. Our task is to provide industrial spare parts, such as electric motors, industrial controls, frequency converters, etc., with a second product life cycle. In doing so, we are a sustainable service provider for the global industry. We are responsible for transferring your discontinued assemblies or stored spare parts into a second product life cycle, thus keeping not only our, but above all your ecological footprint as low as possible.
The newly developed motto “use instead of own” from a sustainability point of view not only has the potential to restructure our society, but above all influences the industry. Why store spare parts or overproduction in large quantities when they can be used efficiently elsewhere? Spare parts, which are stored uselessly for years, can be liquidated by the company and be supplied by us to a second product life cycle. Your advantage here is not only in the liquidation proceeds, but above all in reducing your ecological footprint.
This is how we reduce your ecological footprint:
- Purchase of your goods
- Collection/disassembly on site
- Processing of the individual items
- Feeding into a second product life cycle under different conditions
- Final use of the superfluously stored goods
- Liquidation proceeds
- Avoidance of unnecessary storage costs
- Creation of free storage space
- Long-term framework agreements
- Planning security
- Reduction of your ecological footprint